APPSC Recruitment, Vacancies, Jobs 2014 for 2677 Posts for Panchayat Secretary Details on its main official website of Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) at www.apspsc.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) has announced the vacancy notification for the recruitment of 2677 Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The interested applicants can apply through online mode before on 22-Jan-2014. Get in here for other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
In APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public service commission) Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 there consists of two papers each will be evaluated for 150 marks in different categories. Applicants will be selected purely based on the merit. No separate interview will be conducted to filtered applicants. So download AP Panchayat Secretary Model Papers and Syllabus from the main official website.
Click Here for APPSC Recruitment of Official Notifiction
APPSC Recruitment 2014 Details
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
- Total No of Posts: 2677 Posts
- Vacancy Name: Panchayat Secretary
AP District wise Vacancies:
- Srikakulam (SKM): 209 Vacancies
- Visakhapatnam (VSR): 155 Vacancies
- Vizianagaram (VZM): 201 Vacancies
- East Godavari (EG): 70 Vacancies
- West Godavari (WG): 25 Vacancies
- Krishna (KST): 08 Vacancies
- Guntur (GNT): 26 Vacancies
- Prakasam (PKM): 95 Vacancies
- Nellore (NLR): 86 Vacancies
- Chittor (CTR): 104 Vacancies
- Kadapa (KDP): 26 Vacancies
- Anantapur (ATP): 202 Vacancies
- Kurnool (KNL): 164 Vacancies
- Karimnagar (KRMN): 88 Vacancies
- Warangal (WGL): 106 Vacancies
- Khammam (KMM): 83 Vacancies
- Rangareddy (RRD): 57 Vacancies
- Nizamabad (NZB): 66 Vacancies
- Mahaboobnagar (MBNR): 350 Vacancies
- Medak (MDK): 182 Vacancies
- Nalgonda (NLG): 133 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment
For Eligible Applicants age should be not more than 18 years and maximum age 36 years as on 01-July-2013.
For Eligible Applicants should have completed Degree from any University in India well-known or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution acknowledged by the University Grants Commission.
Pay Scale: For Panchayat Secretary Posts of applicants will qualify at Rs.7520-22430/- per month.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on Written Examination and Interview performance base.
Written Exam Pattern: Written Test consist of two papers for a total of 300 Marks
- Paper I: General Studies – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
- Paper II: Rural development – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Application Fee for APPSC Recruitment
For General Category applicants need to pay Rs.180/- and Reserved Category applicants need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee in the form of Challan from in any AP Online Centers or State Bank of India.
Application Process for APPSC Recruitment
Interested Applicants need to apply through online mode from main official website of APPSC at www.apspsc.gov.in before on 22-Jan-2014. Fill the online application form properly in correct manner. No Other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Starting Date for Online Application Apply: 04.Jan.2014
- Closing Date for Online Application Apply: 22.Jan.2014
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 20.Jan.2014
- Date for Written Exam: 23.Feb.2014
Help Line No: 040-2312055