Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment, Jobs, Vacancies 2014 details in brief available on official website of Central University of Tamil Nadu at www.cutn.ac.in
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued the vacancy notification for the recruitment of 53 Non-Teaching Vacancies. The interested applicants can send their applications in prescribed format on or before 31-01-2014. Get in here for other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
CUTN Recruitment of Official Notification
CUTN Job Details
- Association Name: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
- Total Posts: 53 Posts
Non Teaching Vacancies
- Controller of Examination: 01 Vacancy
- Librarian: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Vacancy
- Information Scientist: 01 Vacancy
- System Analyst: 01 Vacancy
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Section Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Private Secretary: 02 Vacancies
- Security Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant: 05 Vacancies
- Personal Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 02 Vacancies
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Vacancy
- Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 02 Vacancies
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Vacancy
- Security Inspector: 01 Vacancy
- Upper Division Clerk: 06 Vacancies
- Library Assistant: 02 Vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk: 14 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Recruitment
For Eligibility Applicants should be minimum age 30 years and maximum age 55 years.
For Eligible Applicants should have completed Master degree with 55% marks / Graduation / M.Tech / ME / B.E / B. Tech / M.Phil / PhD in related discipline from recognized university.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on Written Examination and Interview performance base.
Application Fee for CUTN Recruitment
For Other Category applicants need to pay Rs.750/- and SC/ST Category applicants need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee should be deposited in your neatly Indian Overseas Bank branch.
Application Process for CUTN Recruitment
Interested and Suitable applicants should have to download application form from official website (www.cutn.ac.in). Fill it with all mandatory details along with attested all required documents/certificates and send it to given below address before on 31-Jan-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31.Jan.2014
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Thanjavur Road, Thiruvarur – 610 004,
TAMIL NADU, INDIA