www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2013
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently announced invited online applications for filling up 2290 Posts of Various Vacancies. Eligible Applicants can apply through online mode before on 18/10/2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
DSSSB Recruitment of Notification and Online Apply Link is given below
DSSSB Recruitment 2290 Posts Recruitment 2013
- Organization Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Total Posts: 2290 Posts
- Patwari (Male): 93 Posts
- Grade -II (DASS): 313 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade –III): 201 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector (Male): 09 Posts
- Head Constable (Male): 99 Posts
- Foot Constable (Male): 200 Posts
- Food Safety Officer: 19 Posts
- Administrative officer: 30 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 06 Posts
- Assistant Director in Community Service: 05 Posts
- Assistant Director (Press and Information): 02 Posts
- Steno Typist: 123 Posts
- Lower division clerk: 345 Posts
- Assistant Director (horticulture): 02 Posts
- Manager (Legal): 03 Posts
- Assistant Grade- II: 127 Posts
- Executive (Legal): 01 Post
- Junior personal Asst (English): 12 Posts
- Assistant Grade – III: 38 Posts
- Assistant (Legal): 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer: 05 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (legal): 01 Post
- P.A to Secretary: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (civil): 114 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 59 Posts
- Junior Engineer (civil): 289 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 97 Posts
Required Criteria: For DSSSB Recruitment of applicants can collect brief details of Age Details, Education Requirement and pay scale from notification we have not able to described here all details to check notification link which is provided above.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test base.
Application Fee: For All Applicants need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. For SC/ST/PH/EXSM Category applicants are not required to pay any application fee.
Application Process: DSSSB Recruitment of applicants are required to apply through online mode from official website (www.dsssbonline.nic.in) by filling the all required details properly in correct manner. After filling submission of online application, applicants should be take print out of application form for at the time of documents of verification.
- Starting Date for Online Application Apply: 19.09.2013
- Last Date for Online Application Apply: 18.10.2013
- Last date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 19.10.2013