www.hal-india.com - Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Recruitment 2013
HAL Recruitment 2013 – Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL) has recently declared invited online applications for filling up 285 Posts of Management Trainees Vacancies on Various disciplines. Eligible Applicants can apply through online mode before on 11/10/2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
HAL Recruitment of Notification and Online Apply Link is given below
HAL Recruitment 285 Posts Recruitment 2013
- Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL)
- Total Number of Posts: 285 Posts
Management Trainee Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Technical): 200 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management): 35 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Architecture): 03 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Human Resource): 15 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Civil): 07 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 15 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Legal): 10 Vacancies
For Eligible Applicants age should be not more than 28 years.
For Eligible Applicants should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the branches of Aeronautical /Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics / Mechanical /Metallurgy /production from Universities acknowledged by appropriate statutory Authorities.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview performance base.
Application Process: HAL Recruitment of applicants need to apply through the online mode from official website (www.hal-india.com) before on 11/10/2013. No Other means/mode will be accepted application form.
- Starting Date for Online Application Apply: 25.09.2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Apply: 11.10.2013
Incoming search terms:
- hal-india com/careers/co/mt-2013/detailed-advt pdf
- http;///72 9 100 234/halmtreg2013/
- mail orissamining com
- www hal-india com/careers/co/mt-2013/detailed-advt pdf
- www halindia com aronotical
- www hindustan aeronautical limited com
- WWW HINDUSTHAN AERONATICAL LIMITED COM