www.jpsc.gov.in – Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013
JPSC Recruitment 2013 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently declared invited applications for filling up 236 posts of Various Services. Eligible Applicants can applicants can apply through the online mode before on 02.Aug.2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
JPSC Recruitment of Notification and Online Apply Links
JPSC Recruitment 236 Posts Recruitment 2013
- Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Total Number of Vacancies: 236 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Administrative Service: 41 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Police Service: 41 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Finance Service: 38 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Jail Service: 09 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Labour Service: 20 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Probation Services: 29 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Product Service: 08 Vacancies
- General Category Applicants: 22 to 35 years
- BC and OBC Category Applicants: 22 years to 37 years
- BC/OB Category Applicants: 22 to 38 years
- SC/ST Category Applicants: 40 years
For Eligible Applicants should have completed Degree from State/ Central Government predictable University or Equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview Performance base.
JPSC Recruitment of Application Fee
For Backward Classes I and II Category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- (Exam Fee) + Rs.17.50/- (Online charges) + Rs.50/- (Bank Charges), For SC/ST Category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/- (Exam Fee) + Rs.17.50/- (Online charges) + Rs.50/- (Bank Charges) and PH Category applicants are required to pay only Rs.17.50/- (Online Charges) and Rs.50/- (Bank Charges) as online application fee in the shape of challan which can be obtained from www.jpsc.gov.in. Challan must be remitted in State Bank of India.
JPSC Recruitment of Application Process
JPSC Recruitment of applicants need to apply through the online mode from official website (www.jpsconline.gov.in). After filling the online application should be get print out and attached all essential documents should be send to given below address.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
- Last Date for Online Application Apply: 02.August.2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12.Aug.2013