www.keralapsc.gov.in – Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 – Kerala Public Service Commission has recently announced for filling up 378 Posts of Various Vacancies. Eligible Applicants can apply through online mode before 5-June-2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment of Notification and Online Apply links is given below
Kerala PSC Recruitment 378 Posts Recruitment 2013
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Total Posts: 378 Posts
Kerala PSC of Vacancies
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 09 Vacancies
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II: 26 Vacancies
- Livestock Inspector Gr-II Poultry Asst/Milk Recorder/Store-Keeper/ Enumerator: 01 Vacancy
- Driver Gr-II: 07 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Vacancy
- Lecturer In Arabic: 01 Vacancy
- Lecturer – In Various Subjects: 02 Vacancies
- Lecturer In Urdu: 01 Vacancy
- Lecturer In Philosophy: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Lecturer IN Pathology: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Lecturer In Cardiology: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Lecturer – In Various Subjects: 26 Vacancies
- Lecturer In Kriya Sharir: 01 Vacancy
- Lecturer in Radiation Physics Grade-II: 01 Vacancy
- Skilled Assistant Grade-II: 03 Vacancies
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: Anticipated
- Tractor Driver: 04 Vacancies
- Stenographer Grade IV: 02 Vacancies
- Personnel Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer: 05 Vacancies
- Technician Gr-11 Refrigeration Mechanic: 02 Vacancies
- Junior Consultant: 02 Vacancies
- Pharma Chemist: 01 Vacancy
- Staff Nurse Gr II: 275 Vacancies
- Draftsman: 01 Vacancy
- Medical Officer: 03 Vacancies
For Pharmacist Gr-II Posts of applicants should be minimum age 18 years and maximum age 39 years.
Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II Posts of applicants should be minimum age 18 years and maximum age 44 years.
For Senior Lecturer IN Pathology Post of applicants should be minimum age 21 years and maximum age 49 years.
For Draftsman Post of applicants should be minimum age 20 years and maximum age 36 years.
For Applicants can refer notification for all remaining details.
For Pharmacist Gr-II Posts of applicants should have S.S.L.C or equivalent, training in Nurse Cum pharmacist Training Course (Homoeopathy).
Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II Posts of applicants should have S.S.L.C, Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate.
For Senior Lecturer IN Pathology Post of applicants should have MD/ DNB (relevant discipline) from recognized university.
For Draftsman Post of applicants should have B.Sc Nursing and Plus Two/Pre-degree (with Science subjects) Course/Pass in VHSE (with Science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a predictable University.
For Applicants can refer notification for all remaining posts details.
Selection Procedure: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination.
Kerala PSC Recruitment of applicants are required to apply through online mode from official website (www.keralapsc.gov.in) on or before 05/June/2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 05.June.2013