www.rajswasthya.nic.in - Medical & Health Department of Rajasthan Recruitment 2013
On www.rajswasthya.nic.in – Medical & Health Department of Rajasthan has recently declared invited online applications for filling up 9407 Posts of Coordinator (Health & Programmer), Computer Instructor, Clinical Record Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Block Asha Supervisor and PHC Asha Supervisor Vacancies. Eligible Applicants can apply through the online mode before on 31/07/2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
Notification Link: http://rajswasthya.nic.in/1311%20Dt.%2010.07.13%20Website.pdf
- Association Name: The Medical & Health Department of Rajasthan
- Total Post: 9407 Posts
- Clinical Record Assistant: 4309 Vacancies
- Accounts Assistant: 2412 Vacancies
- PHC Asha Supervisor: 1612 Vacancies
- Coordinator (Programmer): 662 Vacancies
- Block Asha Supervisor: 249 Vacancies
- Coordinator (Health): 56 Vacancies
- Coordinator Instructor: 39 Vacancies
- Coordinator (IEC): 34 Vacancies
- Coordinator: 34 Vacancies
For Eligible Applicants should be minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
For Eligible Applicants should have completed B.Tech/PGDCA/ANM/GNM/B.Com or equivalent from recognized university.
Hiring Process: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview performance base.
For Unreserved Category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-, OBC Category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/- and SC/ST Category applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- as application fee.
Medical & Health Department of Rajasthan Recruitment of applicants need to apply through the online mode from official website (www.rajswasthya.nic.in). Applicants must fill application form in with all essential details in accurate manner. After submission application form get print out hard copy of their application form for future communication.
- Last Date for Online Application Apply: 31.07.2013
- Last date Payment of Application Fee: 30.07.2013