www.wbcsc.ac.in – West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment 2013
WBCSC Recruitment 2013 – West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has recently declared invited online applications for filling up 276 Posts of Assistant Professor and Librarian Vacancies on Various Subjects. Eligible Applicants can apply through online mode before on 26/09/2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
WBCSC Recruitment of Notification Link is given below
WBCSC Recruitment 276 Posts Recruitment 2013
- Organization Name: West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)
- Total No of Posts: 276 Posts
- Vacancy Name: Assistant Professor and Librarian
Subjects Wise Vacancies
- Political Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Library & Information Science
- Physical Education
- Electronic Science
- Computer Science and Applications
- Home Science
Required Education: For Eligible Applicants should possess Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55 % marks from recognized university.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination base.
For General Category applicants are required to pay Rs.700/- and SC/ST/OBC/PH Category applicants are required to pay Rs.350/- as application fee in the form of challan of the United Bank of India.
WBCSC Recruitment of applicants need to apply through online mode from official website (www.examinationonline.in) before on 26/09/2013. Fill the online application form in properly in accurate manner.
- Last Date for Online Application Apply: 26.Sep.2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at UBI: 30.Sep.2013
- Date for Written Examination: 15.Dec.2013