www.wbssc.gov.in – West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2013
WBSSC Recruitment 2013 – West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has recently declared invited online applications for filling up 3050 Posts of Lower Division Clerk Vacancies in different disciplines. Eligible Applicants can apply through online mode or offline mode before on 13/09/2013. More details can read in notification mentioned below.
WBSSC Recruitment of Notification Link is given below
WBSSC Recruitment 3050 Posts Recruitment 2013
- Association Name: West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC)
- Total No of Posts: 3050 Posts
Lower Division Clerk Vacancies
- Agriculture: 425 Vacancies
- Animal Resources Development: 50 Vacancies
- Backward Classes Welfare: 50 Vacancies
- Development & Planning: 50 Vacancies
- School Education: 200 Vacancies
- Excise: 50 Vacancies
- Finance: 100 Vacancies
- Fire & Emergency: 75 Vacancies
- Food & Supply: 300 Vacancies
- Health & Family Welfare: 400 Vacancies
- Home (Civil Defence, Jails, Personnel): 100 Vacancies
- Land & Land Reforms: 900 Vacancies
- Panchayat & Rural Development: 100 Vacancies
- Public Works: 100 Vacancies
- Women and Child Development & Social Welfare: 100 Vacancies
- Forest: 50 Vacancies
For Eligible Applicants age should be not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2013.
For Eligible Applicants should have completed 12th Class pass out and should having the typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Bengali discipline.
Pay Band: For Lower Division Clerk Posts of applicants will qualify at Rs.5400-25200/- added with Grade Pay Rs.2600/- per month.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of Open Competitive Examination base.
Application Fee: All Category need to pay Rs.200/- + Rs.20/- (processing fee) through should be deposit NET Banking.
Online Mode: WBSSC Recruitment of applicants are required to apply through online mode from official website (www.wbssc.gov.in) before on 13/09/2013.
Offline Mode: WBSSC Recruitment of applicants should have to download from official website (www.wbssc.gov.in) or purchased from the “Tathya Mitra Kendras”, who are authorized by the Commission to sell these forms. Attach all the necessary details and attach photograph & signature with all the photocopies of the required documents and certificates send it to given below address.
Secretary-Cum-Controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission,
Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700091
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.09.2013