Gujarat State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2013 - www.sje.gujarat.gov.in
GSCPS Recruitment 2013 – Gujarat State Child Protection Society (GSCPS) has recently announced invited applications for filling up 82 Posts of Various Vacancies. Eligible Applicants can apply through the prescribed application format with 12 days from date of publication. More details can see about GSCPS Recruitment 2013 from official website (www.ste.gujarat.gov.in).
GSCPS Recruitment of Notification and Application Form link is given below
GSCPS Recruitment 82 Posts Recruitment 2013
- Organization Name: Gujarat State Child Protection Society (GSCPS)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 82 Vacancies
- District Child Protection Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Protection Officer-Organization Care: 05 Vacancies
- District Child Protection Officer-Non Organization Care: 05 Vacancies
- Legal cum Probation Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Counselor: 06 Vacancies
- Social Worker (Female): 06 Vacancies
- Social Worker: 03 Vacancies
- Accountant: 01 Vacancy
- Data Analyst: 05 Vacancies
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 07 Vacancies
- Out Reach Worker: 12 Vacancies
- Research Fellow at district level: 26 Vacancies
- Research Fellow at state level: 01 Vacancy
For Eligible Applicants should be minimum age 21 years and maximum age 40 years.
For Eligible Applicants should have completed B.COM/BCA//PGDCA/ MRM/ MSSW/ MRS/ LLB/LLM From a acknowledged College/ University/ Institute.
Mode of Selection: For Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview performance base.
Application Process: GSCPS Recruitment of applicants should have to download application form from official website (www.sje.gujarat.gov.in) by filling all require details and send it to email on email@example.com.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: within in 12 days from date of publication.